Thursday, November 26, 2009

Bdae~~

My 21 bdae was over~~n it was so meaningful to me,coz i have u guys~~u guys are awesome!! Luv u all very much!~~
Nite of November 24, ryan , pt , me n xy go sing k~~


And my ghy went drunk~~he ah he~~drink coke also can drunk!!
he was so high tat day~~and it really shock me...mayb tat is his true color...==hahah!!!
And he sing ''better man '' for me, he say this song is wat he wan say to me~~

haha~~funny hor ,this video~~
thx ryan n pt~~for giving me such a hapiness bdae, n the bdae song~~haha!!
After sing k, bek sg long yam cha wif ah ming,talk here n thr,38 here n thr~~
The next day, went uni, hj keep 塞me...=p~~but i know u ''luv'' me the most~~
At kl always take care of me~~

haha~~hj brough me de 36 cup cake~~and look nice n delicious~~THx~~

After class, we off to pavillion and many photo was at ryan thr...erm...dunnoe whn just can get it...will be upload soon~~yeah!!

Eat eat ply ply,look gay,look angmou, 跟小孩子争游乐场, 玩玩走走,拍了一堆照片!!哈哈~~


在要回之前, 就去吃 dessert~这个是我的~第一次吃, 很好吃,可是吃久了有点腻~~
hj treat me de...thx 2nd time~~haha!!!

At nite,group 2 bbq at ming house~~Otak otak!!
more photo will be coming sooon~~
so...ermmm
As a conclusion, i am 21 yrs old le~~wakaka!!!

No comments: